THE Middle East’s leading hospitality chain, Rotana, launched Tri G – its latest project in the fast-growing Turkish market – located in the province of Güneşli. The project, scheduled to open in the last quarter of 2016, is in partnership with Turlish developers Mar Yapi. The developers will own a 60 per cent stake in the new project, while the remaining 40 per cent will be owned by Rotana and partners.
Located centrally with easy access to transport and in close proximity to major business and tourist attractions, Tri G project is planned with a buildable area of 38,500 square metres on a 7,000 square metre land. The landmark project will include Centro Hotels by Rotana brand with 152 rooms on eight floors, a total of 153 residences on 17 floors and 2,500 square metres of commercial space, in addition to a comprehensive range of facilities that will service the hotel rooms and serviced apartments separately.
The Tri G project lies on the Basın Ekspres Yolu, which connects the busiest and most important transportation axes of Istanbul – the D100 and the TEM motorway. Basın Ekspres Yolu further facilitates traffic flow to the city by linking the Atatürk International Airport to the rest of the city, being a connecting road traversed by approximately 200,000 vehicles each day.
Designed as a single 30-storey tower by Suyabatmaz Demirel Architects, Tri G features a unique, spectacular design that won first place in Architectural Review’s Future Project Awards in MIPIM 2013. The project, to be built in an entirely triangular form pointing toward the sky, is poised to become a major city landmark with its stunning contemporary architecture and offers occupants generously spacious areas on each floor.
CENTRO HOTELS BY ROTANA
Centro Hotels by Rotana is a lifestyle brand that offers convenience, style and comfort for the smart traveller on a budget. As the name suggests, Centro properties are usually located at the heart of business or commercial districts in major cities across the region. The Centro hotel, which is part of Tri G project, is designed to meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek both finesse and functionality at reasonable rates, and offers a range of facilities including a fully equipped gymnasium, spa, business centres, meeting rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and more for the convenience of its guests.
The serviced apartments at Tri G come with a two-year rent guarantee, and have already begun receiving initial orders from investors. A significant feature of the serviced apartments is that owners can opt to have their units included in Rotana’s Hotel Apartments, a successful sharing system already operational in various countries where the brand has a presence. This provides apartment owners the chance to earn extra income by renting their units through Rotana to immediately begin earning returns on their investments, with Rotana’s know-how, hospitality infrastructure and reservation network promising to transform each serviced apartment into a high-potential investment tool.
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.