‘Keeping Luxury Relevant’ and ‘The Future of Luxury Travel’ are the key themes the world of luxury travel will be tackling at this year’s ILTM in Cannes.
The ILTM Ultratravel Forum assembles the world’s definitive collection of luxury experiences and prestigious luxury travel products and has brought together a heavyweight panel of the industry’s movers and shakers to discuss the event’s two key themes.
Sitting on the two panels at the ILTM Ultratravel Forum will be:
• Paul Jones, president One & Only Hotels and Resorts
• Katie Taylor, president and COO Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Brett Butcher, CEO Langham Hotels
• John Gianquitto, chairman and chief executive The Appointment Group
• Sonu Shivdasani, CEO Six Senses Resort and Spa
• Amerigo Perasso, president and COO Silversea Cruises
• Glen Pushelberg, YabuPushelberg
• Tom Storey, president Fairmont Hotels and Resorts • Tom Shelley, vice president Marketing Space Adventures
• Tom Marchant, director and co- founder Black Tomato
• Melissa Biggs Bradley, founder and CEO Indagare Travel Inc.
• Andrés Ergas, president Nomads of the Seas
• Guy Crawford, CEO Jumeirah Group
• Kristi Jones, president Virtuoso,
• Daniel Levine, founder and executive director The Avant-Guide Institute
• Jennifer Fox, COO - Europe InterContinental Hotels Group.
Apollo 11 astronaut Dr Buzz Aldrin – together with Neil Armstrong the first humans to set foot on the Moon in 1969 – will be delivering ILTM’s keynote address at the Forum. “We are absolutely delighted that Dr Buzz Aldrin, an icon of the golden age of space travel, will be reminiscing on his experiences with Apollo and his moonwalk whilst looking ahead to the future of space travel.
“It is also particularly pleasing that ILTM has attracted such a prestigious panel that represents a cross section of the international luxury travel market. It is rare to bring together in one place, on one stage such a distinguished group of industry leaders,” said Debbie Joslin, group exhibition director ILTM.
The ILTM Ultratravel Forum will be followed by the inaugural ILTM ultra.travel Awards recognising the best luxury travel experiences from around the world, as voted for by the users of luxury travel community www.ultra.travel and the participants of Iltm.
The event looks forward to once again showcasing a variety of the most prestigious luxury travel products and services to the most discerning buyers – confirming its importance in the luxury travel market calendar.
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.