Seminars double up as industry masterclasses
How the British will travel 2010, innovation, luxury travel, independent hotels, emerging trends in the global online travel market, the rise and rise of cruise holidays, the UK market for health tourism, the China potential, wildlife tourism, ITT Skills Zone, gay marketing masterclass, and even managing Americans!
This is just a taster of some of the topics being covered in WTM’s most diverse seminar programme ever.
"We have created our most dynamic and challenging seminar programme ever, showing we have our finger on the pulse of what most concerns the international travel and tourism industry now and in the future,” said Fiona Jeffery, WTM chairman.
"Whether a WTM veteran or newcomer to the four day event there is something of interest for everyone. The seminar programme has been developed to inform, educate and challenge both exhibitors and visitors and to recognise new and potentially profitable areas as well as helping them make the most of their businesses."
Top global trends expert, and Avant-Guide founder, Daniel Levine will be giving his ground-breaking perspective on how businesses can make the most of today's major cultural shifts, speaking on November 13 at 12.30pm. He believes the secret to businesses making more money is being more innovative in the way they respond to cultural trends.
Further highlights of the four day event include:
• Get ahead on the web/Going mobile – organised by Genesys, The Travel Technology Company
• How the British Will Travel 2010 – Dr Auliana Poon, Tourism Intelligence International
• Luxury Travel with a Conscience – Morris Visitor Publications and Eventica
• How can Independent Hotels Survive in Today's Marketing Jungle – Eyes2market
• Emerging Trends in the Global Online Travel Market – EyeForTravel
• Sustaining Spa Credibility – Dr Bruce Osborne, Spas Research Fellowship
• Working with the World - Managing Americans – Allyson Stewart-Allen, Internationalist Conferences Inc
• Seatrade Cruise Panel – organised by Seatrade, PSA and ACE; chaired by William Gibbons, director, Passenger Shipping Association
• Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions Workshop – Jon Baron, Microsoft
• The UK Market for Health Tourism – Keith Pollard, Treatment Abroad
• WTM ChinaContact Forum: China the Future of Travel 2007 - Roy Graff, ChinaContact.