MICE Experts and some of the world best speakers will all be gathering in Dubai from June 3 to 5, for The International Gathering & Global Speakers Summit.
Being held at the JW Marriott Hotel, the event is for MICE experts and international professional speakers, trainers, coaches and who are committed to doing business in Dubai and the Gulf Region, said a statement from organizers
Delegates will attend from over 24 countries and the Middle East will get the opportunity to experience over 60 different expert professional speakers from around the world.
The event is being held in association with the International Federation for Professional Speakers (IFFPS), MICE International and REED Exhibitions.
Among the speakers are:
• Alan Altman: 3 Steps to Personal Empowerment
• Ravi Arora: Leadiology – the Science of Leadership and the Secret behind Balanced and Powerful Leadership
• Simon T Bailey: Releasing Service Brilliance and creating a customer-centric culture
• Janelle Barlow: It’s a new world for brands and service – even good service can destroy your business
• Rona Cant: Just do it! Overcoming obstacles to reach your potential
• Arthur F Carmazzi: Smashing the blame culture
• Dr Graeme Codrington: The Connection Economy
• Susan Friedmann, CSP: Looking for the magic bullet – surefire ways to improve your exhibiting success
• Graham Moore: The heart of leadership success
• Ruby Newell-Legner: Seven-star customer service
• Bill Newman: The deep dimensions of transformational leadership
• Robyn Pearce: There ARE enough hours in the day – learn where to find them
• John Shackelton: Would you win gold at the Business Olympics?
• Carole Spiers: Turn your passion into profit
• Kelli Vrla: StressBusting with Humor
• Patricia Zakian: Do you work with Cultural Intelligence?
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.