• Qasr Al Sarab: Five-star Arabian retreat and spa with 150 rooms and 60 villas in the emirate’s Liwa desert, seven kilometres from the Rub Al-Khali
• Lagoon Club Hotel and Residence: $400-million 380-room beach resort to be managed by Conrad Hotels, convention centre, offices and residences on the city’s corniche (right)
• The Quay: 1.5-million-sqft waterfront development with leisure, residential and commercial facets, including a 620-room hotel
• Coconut Island Resort: Aldar Properties and the National Corporation for Tourism and Hotels are developing a five-star, 128-room resort with villas, spa and marina on two islands off the emirate’s west coast
• Bridgeway at Zayed Sports City: $136m new five-star hotel complex with 306-room hotel, 146 serviced apartments, 91 residential apartments, conference centre and mall to be completed in 2009. Developed by Al Farida Investment.
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.