Ramadan delights at Gulf Hotel
THE Gulf Hotel, Bahrain’s aim is to make sure to give its activities a traditional aspect.
Khaymat Al Khaleej will be located within the premises of the Gulf Hotel. Adjacent to the main tent will be a small non-smoking tent. Both tents will be decorated from the inside in Oriental theme and will be open daily from 8pm to 3am during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
At the tent, guests will be welcomed the traditional way by staff wearing the traditional Arabic clothes. They can delight in the various Arabic and international dishes of the buffet on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and from the a la carte menu from Fridays to Tuesdays. Meanwhile, guests can sit back and listen to the Khaymat Al Khaleej band. Lucky guests will enjoy the raffle draw every Thursday at 11.30pm and have the Gulf Air ticket or other prizes.
InterCon Doha sets the stage
- INTERCONTINENTAL Doha prides itself on having a Ramadan tent conceptually designed in every aspect this year and promises to excel in creating the perfect venue for socialising after the sun goes down. After sunset the fast is broken with an Iftar at Amwaj, offering a wide variety of international and regional cuisine. And as the moon rises, the ambience at Fawanees Ramadan comes alive.
Fawanees Ramadan is a Ramadan tent, which specialises in Arabic and Ramadan specialties with live cooking stations. The rich décor of the tent and the staff costumes reflect the Arabian culture. What’s more, the hotel is also offering guests the chance to win two round trips and a fabulous weekend every week with InterContinental Hotels Bahrain, Dubai, Jordan and Beirut sponsored by Arab Bank. Entry is 85 ++ in the tent, and the Iftar Buffet is served at Amwaj restaurant at 85 ++per adult and QR 45 ++ per child.
Ramadan nights at Dusit Dubai
- DURING the Holy Month of Ramadan, Dusit Dubai will be offering a unique venue to savour traditional, warm hospitality of Arabia. The hotel’s lavish Iftar buffet will be served daily all through the Holy Month from 5.30pm until 8pm at the open-air Splash pool deck venue on level 36. The Californian restaurant, Dusit Dubai, located on level 24 will present a deluxe buffet to celebrate Eid Al Fitr. The buffet, which will be served on the first day of Eid, will feature an array of Eid delicacies such as Samak, Kibbeh bel laban, Mougrabiyeh Syadiyeh and much more.
Get spoilt for choice at Shangri-La
- SHANGRI-LA Hotel, Dubai, has planned a wide selection of activities especially for the Holy month of Ramadan. The hotel will once again feature a choice of either elegant poolside tents with majlis seating or seating beneath the moonlit sky. In addition to the poolside activities guests can savour splendid Iftar buffets at Dunes Café every night and delicious a la carte dinner menus at Shang Palace (Cantonese restaurant) and the seafood restaurant, Amwaj. Cooled by the late evening breeze, the resort-styled pool deck of the hotel will feature several beautiful tents offering a wide selection of mezzeh (appetisers), delicious hot dishes, saj and oriental sweets. Shisha will be available in a delightful variety of flavours.
A special touch for Ramadan poolside is the inclusion of four live cooking stations featuring Ramadan specialties from Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco and Arabia. Light Arabic music will complete the unique Ramadan experience. Guests staying at the hotel will be well catered for with a special room service menu for Sohoor. But that’s not all, the hotel is also offering special packages during Ramadan including a fantastic “Stay three nights get the fourth night free” Suite promotion.
Special package at Traders
- DURING the Holy Month of Ramadan, Traders Hotel, Dubai, will present a Ramadan Majlis-style open-air seating in the hotel’s fountain courtyard located on level 1 every night. A variety of traditional Arabic grilled items, Arabic mezzeh, Arabic sweets, fresh fruit juices, teas and shisha will be available.
There is also a private tent which can cater for private groups of up to 8 people and can be pre-booked. Ramadan at the fountain courtyard is from 8pm to 3am every night during the Holy Month.
Especially for the Holy Month, Traders Hotel is welcoming GCC and UAE residents with a special package including accommodation in a superior room and the Sohoor Menu through in-room dining for two people for just Dh318++.
Sheraton Creek teams up with KLM
- VISIT the Ramadan specials at the Sheraton Dubai Creek and get a chance to win 100,000 Flying Dutchman miles courtesy of KLM, equivalent to two return tickets to Europe! From 5.30-7.30pm, the Hatta Room adjacent to the Sheraton Dubai Creek’s poolside will be serving a lavish Iftar buffet for Dh90 net per person.
Move outdoors to the poolside Al Mashrabiya tent and guests can enjoy the October weather complemented by Arabian décor and hospitality. Private majlis seating areas, individual tents, a range of snacks including 20 varieties of cold and hot mezzeh, home-made sandwiches and desserts. Guests of the tent can also enjoy a range of board games and cards throughout the evening.
RAMADAN DELIGHTS AT SHERATON DEIRA
- THE Sheraton Deira Hotel & Towers features the Ramadan Fawanees Tent by the pool bar at the rooftop from 9pm onwards offering varied flavoured Shisha complemented with traditional Arabic snacks.
The Mediterranean-style The Terrace restaurant at the Sheraton Deira Hotel & Towers offers a splendid Iftar buffet at only Dh55 net per person, one of the best deals in town this Ramadan!
What more, for the Holy Month, the Sheraton Deira’s event organisation department offers Incentive and Corporate companies special Iftar menus.
The menus can be tailored to suit every budget starting from a minimum of Dh65 net per person. The venue will be the Al Massah Ballroom which will be enhanced with traditional artefacts and décor, transporting diners into the heart of Arabia.
Relax at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
- RAMADAN is a time for reflection and relaxation at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah. Wavebreaker and Oceana restaurants offer Arabic-themed venues for Iftar and Sahoor until 2am. The beachside Wavebreaker restaurant will be decorated once again as a traditional Arabic souk. A wide selection of à la carte Arabic delights will be available from 7.30pm-2am. The doors will open at Oceana for a sumptuous Iftar buffet for just Dh65.
Diplomat Radisson SAS DELIGHTS
- THE Diplomat Radisson SAS Bahrain has much to offer during the Holy Month of Ramadan. To begin with, you have the Ramadan tent which offers various flavours of shisha and cigars, special Arabic drinks, buffet and more. Prices start at from BD2.800 ++ and guests also have the chance to take part and win raffle and games prizes every night between 5.30pm and 2am. At Olivo’s Brasserie, there’s special Iftar buffet at BD4.900 ++ per person, Fiddlers Green has Daily roast carvery for BD3.500 nett (with all its trimmings) from 6pm to 9pm and Mondo Restaurant has a la carte dinner.
Treats at Mina Seyahi
- LE Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina promises guests a delightful Ramadan evening in its traditional Arabic tent. An extensive menu offering traditional Arabic cuisine is available for your dining pleasures. You can also choose to celebrate the breaking of fast at Waves this Ramadan. The whole family will be delighted with the extensive Iftar buffet at only Dh85.00 net, per person. Served daily from 5.30pm to 7pm.
Ramadan TREATs at Al Bustan Rotana
- ENJOY the Iftar buffet during the Holy Month every day from 5.30pm to 8.30pm at the swimming pool Terrace of the Al Bustan Rotana Hotel for only Dh99 net. Renowned as the best in town, the Iftar buffet will offer an array of traditional Arabic mezzes, a large selection of hot food and Ramadan Arabic sweets.
This Ramadan, the hotel will also offer a variety of activities at its famous Al Zaeem Tent. The newly-renovated and air-conditioned tent, the first of its kind in Dubai, opens to the public on the first night of Ramadan. You can also enjoy Suhoor under the stars while listening to the vibrant Arabic music featuring the traditional Arabic instrument oud.
FAB PACKAGES at Jebel Ali Hotels
- FROM traditional Ramadan tents to fabulous Eid packages, Jebel Ali International Hotels has something for everyone. Experience luxury of the Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, that comprises the all-suite Palm Tree Court & Spa and the elegant Jebel Ali Hotel, the peaceful charm of the Hatta Fort Hotel or the vibrancy of the Oasis Beach Hotel. Or visit Bateaux Dubai, a truly memorable venue with a stunning view of the Dubai Creek. The range of options is wonderfully varied.
Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa: A traditional Iftar buffet is available every evening for Dh60* per person at Ibn Majed Coffee House and at Al Liali’ Tent, located in the Resort’s gardens, you can enjoy the à-la-carte menu offering the finest Arabian delicacies, fresh fruit juices and Arabian drinks.
Palm Tree Court & Spa: Spend a perfect Eid Holiday in one of thePalm Tree Court & Spa Sea Front Junior Suites for Dh895* per suite per night, the stay includes the Eid extravaganza and buffet breakfast.
Jebel Ali Hotel: The hotel is offering For Dh715* per room per night, including the festivities in the Palmito Gardens and buffet breakfast.
Hatta Fort Hotel: An Iftar set menu will be available daily at Dh90* at Gazebo Coffeeshop. The Suhoor set menu is priced at Dh65* per person.
The hotel’s exclusive Mountain Retreat is without doubt the perfect place to spend a relaxing time. The hotel offers a special two night package for Dh1,660* per double room including breakfast and lunch for two on the second Eid day.
Oasis Beach Hotel: There’s a lavish Iftar buffet priced at just Dh60* per person at the Bazaar Restaurant while the Ramadan Village is open every night from 7pm to 3am. At Coco Cabana, you can spend the day by the beach at just Dh290* for a family of four or Dh115* per adult and Dh60* per child.
DELIGHTS AT Sheraton Abu Dhabi
- DURING the Holy Month of Ramadan, special arrangements have been made to cater for the Muslim community at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Resort & Towers. To break fast as the sun sets in the east join us in Flavours Restaurant where a lavish buffet will be laid out. Or tempt your palate with the traditional juices, nuts and dried fruits. Then move on to a lavish selection of mezzeh’s, main courses and desserts laid out for you by our Oriental Chef’s, and who knows you might be the lucky winner of the weekly raffle draw. And the good news is that this comes for just Dh95 net!
The hotel is also offering single or double deluxe room at Dh300 net while guests get a 50-percent discount on the second room.
Live it up at Chedi MUSCAT
- THE Chedi Muscat’s distinctive style is reflected in the unique ambience created to enjoy the season’s festivities at The Ramadan Garden. It will open daily from 8.30pm until the early morning hours, with a minimum charge of RO5 person. Groups of 10 and more require prior reservation and for those who wish to enjoy their evening in private tents are available for R.O.100. Special delicacies will also be served for Iftar in a Family Style Set Menu for R.O.7.500 person.
Celebrate at Hilton Kuwait
- THE Hilton Kuwait Resort has traditional and joyous celebration planned with style. Iftar and Sohoor parties will take place each night of the Holy Month, featuring a large Ramadan tent filled with a sumptuous buffet of all your favourite foods and beverages. Twelve smaller tents will be arranged along the beach interspersed with other food and beverage stations. Private bookings for the smaller tents will be taken in advance, and are sure to be quite popular.
Also, for one evening during this period, October 20, the resort will have a special speaker to explain Ramadan cultural traditions and answer questions from our guests who are new to this experience. With its delectable food, traditional activities and shisha under the stars, the Hilton Kuwait Resort is the perfect choice to enjoy your Ramadan festivities.
Special packages at Al Sondos
- VALID between October 15 and November 14, Al Sondos Suites by Le Méridien is offering special Ramadan packages, with value-added accommodation packages, as well as entertainment and refreshments through until the early hours of the morning. The all-suite property’s Ramadan celebrations are based around Al Mabsam, the modern Arabic restaurant, with both indoor seating and an extended outdoor terrace with live cooking facilities. A comprehensive Iftar buffet will be on offer throughout the Holy Month.
For in-bound visitors, Al Sondos Suites by Le Méridien is offering room packages, starting from Dh450 for an executive suite per night, up to Dh1,200 for the royal suite. The concessions continue into Eid Al Fitr, where prices start from Dh475 for an executive suite, rising to Dh1,500 for the royal suite. Guests booking six nights can enjoy one night for free, while two nights are complimentary for every 10 nights booked.
Its sister property, the 144-suite Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Méridien is offering special rates starting from Dh210 for the standard studios, up to Dh330 for the Executive Double studio.
Offers from Avari Dubai
- AS part of Avari Dubai’s Ramadan package, you can pay for three nights and get one night free or pay for five night and two nights free. Single Room comes for Dh333* and double room for Dh366*.
This offer is valid from October 15 to November 12. It’s inclusive of complimentary Sahoor, Iftar, newspaper in the room, tea/coffee making facility, airport pickup and drop from Dubai International Airport only and transfer to Shopping malls. What’s more, you can pay Dh150 more to upgrade for executive suite and Dh300 for deluxe suite
Do it in style at One&Only Royal Mirage
- ONE&ONLY Royal Mirage, Dubai’s most stylish beach resort, continues to pay heritage to the local and Arabic traditions during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Guests can experience the warm hospitality of Arabia and year after year memorable evenings at The Palace and Arabian Court.
From October 16 to November 14, guests can enjoy traditional Iftar buffets served every day from 5.30pm until 7pm in Tagine restaurant at The Palace and at The Rotisserie at the Arabian Court, offering a variety of Arabic dishes, for Dh115 net per person. The evening continues amongst friends and family in a relaxing, pleasant outdoor atmosphere in our Ramadan Cafés at The Palace and Arabian Court, which are open every night from 8pm until 2.30am serving oriental specialties, coffee, tea and Shisha. For private functions, featuring either Iftar or Sohour, Al Koufa, the Arabian-style fort can cater for events from 100 to 300 guests.
Lots to offer at Fairmont
- THE Fairmont Dubai has a lot on offer during the Holy Month. Ramadaneyyat evenings at Pronto offer a relaxing venue to enjoy a casual Iftar with family; offering a daily Ramadan menu for Dh50.
Or, you can choose to break your fast under our soaring atrium with Cascades’ extensive Iftar buffet featuring welcome juices and Arabic coffees, along with regular and speciality mezzeh, and the hotel’s Mediterranean appetisers and salads at Dh95. Once again this month sees the 9th floor Sunrise Pool transformed into Alwan Ramadan café for shisha and mezzeh through to the early morning.
Millennium Abu Dhabi gets geared
- IT all starts at the lobby Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi where a magnificientArabic tent offering complimentary dates and traditionally prepared fresh Arabic coffee daily from 5.30pm. Iftar buffet at Sevilo’s is an exquisite affair and comes for Dh90 net per person and Dh45 net for children under 12 years. Suhoor can be had in Sevilo’s Terrace. Special Ramadan Iftar and Suhoor parties can also be arranged around the pool area or other private functions with Ramadan decorations can be tailormade and catered as per requirements.