Here are some cool Ireland ideas for your clients:
• Visit The Irish National Stud farm, which breeds top-class thoroughbred racehorses whose offspring run in the greatest races throughout the world, including at the Dubai World Cup. Situated in the picturesque County Kildare, it is surrounded by many leading farms including Kildangan Stud, owned by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, vice president and prime minister of UAE and ruler of Dubai. Visitors can go on a tour of the stud, seeing mares and foals and learning about the breeding operation. There are also two beautifully manicured gardens, with lakes, waterfalls and tranquil spaces.
• Stay at the private castle where David and Victoria Beckham got married. Adams and Butler offers private castle hire, including Luttrellstown Castle, the venue used for the wedding of David and Victoria Beckham.
• Book a private train that will take your clients on a journey across Ireland’s beautiful countryside, with five-star food in a private dining cart.
• Take a cruise to the Cliffs of Moher.
• Through Exploring Vacations’ Travel Agent Affiliate Programme, local agents avail the best rates on accommodation and attractions. One of the most popular trips is their Romantic 10-day tour. From visiting the haunts of great Irish writers in Dublin, to listening to Irish buskers play romantic folk on the streets of Galway, this is an ideal getaway for couples.
• Stay at The Merrion Hotel in Dublin, one of Ireland’s most highly regarded five-star properties. It is housed in four fully restored Georgian houses and is home to Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, Ireland’s only restaurant to have two Michelin stars.
• Visit an Irish pub.
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.