• AccorHotels has 101 hotels in operation representing over 30,000 rooms
• Twelve new hotels opening since the start of 2017, representing over 4,500 rooms
• One new hotel signed every two weeks with plans to open one hotel every month in 2017 and two hotels every month from 2018 onwards
• Largest hotel operator in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 9,500 rooms in operation, and plans for the portfolio to grow over 60 hotels
• Signing of the largest Sofitel in the Middle East with the 598-room Sofitel Dubai Wafi
• Opening of the largest Mercure hotel globally with the 1,019 rooms and apartments of Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites & Apartments in the UAE
• Signing of the first AccorHotels’ lifestyle brand – Mama Shelter – in the Middle East, with plans to debut in Dubai’s Business Bay
• Signing of the first Swissôtel & Swissôtel Living in the UAE through the rebrand of Dubai’s most iconic properties, Al Ghurair Hotel and Al Ghurair Living in addition to the expansion of the Swissôtel brand in Makkah with the opening of the 1,624 room Swissôtel Al Maqam
• Entry of the first MGallery brand in the Middle East with The Retreat Palm Dubai, MGallery by Sofitel, set to open later this year
• Surpassing 30 operational and pipeline Novotel properties in the Middle East, thereby securing the largest brand footprint for the group in the region
• Opening of the first ibis Styles hotels in Saudi Arabia and in Bahrain in response to greater demand for quality budget accommodation
• Growth of Fairmont in the Middle East through the opening of two flagship properties – Fairmont Fujairah and Fairmont Amman – and the signing of hotels in Cairo and in the North Coast of Egypt
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.