roomsXML.com works exclusively with travel agents. It was the pioneer in introducing ‘multiple supplier single feed’ concept in the industry. It offers 87,410 unique properties across the world… in real time and at net rates.
Eleven innovations that sets roomsXML.com distinctly apart:
1. De-duplication of inventory.
2. Room type mapping: an industry game changer – shows the room name exactly as the hotels call them.
3. Made-to-order XML feed.
4. Quotation generator: branded Q-Push, the feature helps the travel agent to submit quotations with property images and information via email directly from the roomsXML booking panel.
5. Retail interface: branded Retina – it’s a retail interface that allows the travel agent to confidently flip the screen to face their customers with predetermined mark-up.
6. Mobile interface for travel agents.
7. Online CRM: a ticket number ensures that a query remains on alert until resolved.
8. Preferred by agents: the ranking of the property goes up as more and more unique agents prefer that property. It’s like getting a reference from fellow agents; certainly more dependable.
9. Map-view search: search and view properties on an interactive map, based on location and budget.
10. Local currency commitment: mitigates the currency exchange risk.
11. B2C widget: branded FRAME, this widget instantly converts a static website into an active, money making B2C initiative.
Please visit roomsXML.com at WTM Stand TT525
* Advertiser’s Content
TTN is the most established trade publication in the Middle East distributed on a controlled circulation basis to members of the travel and tourism industry.
Published monthly by Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group, the region’s foremost trade publisher, TTN is aimed at professionals in the industry, from travel agents to airline and hotel personnel.
TTN provides in-depth and extensive coverage of relevant issues in the Middle East and North Africa as well as in other parts of the world. Travel related news, analysis, and new appointments together with information on up-coming exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns are presented in an innovative and striking colour tabloid.
Every issue also contains a collation of international and regional news and topical features of interest to readers.